The cover of this Celtic Journal features the intricate knotwork and serpentine animal forms of the ancient Celts, all embossed with glossy black lacquer.
- Size: 5" x 7"
- 160 crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more within the pocket inside the back cover.
- The black elastic closure keeps it all together.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.