Silk Tree of Life Journal, Lined
Gorgeous golden journal replicates an Ottoman-era Turkish silk hanging. The original design was first drawn on cloth in ink and embroidered with fine silk thread to bring its flowering tree to life. This journal's crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Size: 7.25" x 9"
- 192 pages
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing
- Durable hardcover binding
- Gold edging and foil embellishments